I'm Lindsey, co-owner of Tarte Boudoir. I service the Baltimore, Maryland area, as well as Washington D.C. and New York City.
Like Stephanie, I decided to delve into boudoir photography because I love to empower others. The societal demands we face as women can be overwhelming, leading us to be much too hard on ourselves.
I want to help you see how BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT you really are.
I am the mother to two wonderful daughters, and wife to my handsome and loving husband, Lee.
I have been a photographer for over 13 years, and though I specialize in fine art family, child, and maternity photography, I would love to grow Stephanie and my boudoir business in 2019. We met one another online, and have taught workshops around the country together ever since. We hope to start offering traveling boudoir sessions in 2019- if only as an excuse to hang out more often! <3
Five interesting facts about me:
1. I was a pre-Olympian in gymnastics before a bad break ended my tumbling career.
2. I absolutely LOVE fashion. (Ask Stephanie. I'm always sending her "snaps" of me trying on outfits in dressing rooms! ;) )
3. If I could be anything else besides a photographer, it would be an interior designer.
4. I grew up in Florida, and vacation there for the entire summer, every summer with my girls. My family still lives there, and I cherish the time I have with all of them!
5. I didn't get to go on a honeymoon. I'm trying to convince my husband to take me somewhere romantic- just the two of us, this year. <3